Friday, January 21, 2011

I have a new kitchen... sort of...



New refrigerator... I am thinking this new appliance needs a nickname.  (You know... how some folks name their cars). So far, the name "Big Black Behemoth" comes to mind. This fridge is huge! It's really only 2 inches wider than the old fridge, but the way the space is divided makes the capacity seem huge to us!
 I have a new kitchen... at least it feels that way. New fridge delivered this afternoon... it almost makes me want to break into song.... "Isn't she lovely..." (imagine Stevie Wonder singing)




I was quite motivated to clean the kitchen after the refrigerator was delivered.  In the photos you can see the stained glass windows (one above the island and you can also see one of the two stained glass windows in the ceiling).  Before I was really into knitting and cooking/baking, I was into making stained glass things.


 
I am trying to keep the fridge closed to help it get cold inside, but I am so enamored with my new fridge, that I am certain tomorrow I'll treat you to interior photos! Hee, hee!  Try not to lose any sleep in anticipation. I know this is exciting stuff!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

It's lovely - you could call it Threebee for short...