Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies


I wish I could take credit for this recipe but I can't. 
I did BAKE them myself and they sure are good looking cookies.

Every time I try a recipe from the blog called "Cookie Madness", I am so glad I did.  This is a recipe for Vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. The cookies ended up being a little crunchy and I really liked them.  My husband and son were not big fans of these cookies but my co-workers all loved them!

The recipe link for these tasty treats can be found HERE.

I did not make any changes to the recipe except I used cow's milk in place of soy milk and I used regular old semi-sweet chocolate morsels in place of vegan chocolate chip; as a result, my cookies were not  vegan.  I also omitted the walnuts since I did not have any.  I used JIF extra crunchy peanut butter in this batch of cookies. 

No comments: