Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Oven Roasted Greenbeans



Oven Roasted Greenbeans

I have NEVER made fresh greenbeans before. Frozen and canned for sure, but never fresh!  This recipe come from www.beachbody.com. 

I love oven roasted veggies. I've made broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus, in the oven like this. This recipe calls for lots of fresh garlic. I think it would be good with or without the garlic. I also added some salt to my greenbeans after they were done cooking. 


Oven Roasted Greenbeans 

From www.beachbody.com

Ingredients:
3 lbs. thin green beans, ends trimmed
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil

Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine green beans, garlic, and oil in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
3. Place green beans on a baking sheet. Bake, shaking pan occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender-crisp.



These greenbeans were great with grilled salmon. A little fresh lemon juice on the greenbeans is tasty, too!

While I was eating healthy, I made these cheeseburger sliders for the guys. They looked delicious!  The guys really liked them. 




Here's the link for the slider recipe. 
Recipe:  


I used a package of King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls for this recipe. 







No comments: