Monday, July 19, 2010

A happy accident

Awhile back, I stumbled across a new kind of peanut butter. I have been eyeing it on the grocery-store shelf, but refrained from buying it for a few months.  I have a thing for peanut butter.  I like peanut butter on all kinds of things... apples, bananas, celery, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon raisin bread, french toast, bread... a spoon... you get the idea.  This particular jar of peanut butter caught my eye because it has cinnamon and raisins in it.  How cool is that?!  I noticed this brand (Peanut Butter & Co.) has other flavors including one with white chocolate and one with dark chocolate.  The cinnamon and raisin version is gluten free and vegan; I did not check the labels on all of the jars.  I finally splurged and bought a jar with the cinnamon and raisins and I am really enjoying this treat on my homemade wheat bread.  If you are interested in finding this peanut butter, the website is http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/.  You can locate stores near you where you can buy their peanut butter, but when I checked out their website, I found they have lots of other flavors and you can order their products on-line.  Yum!

No comments: