Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blueberry Banana Muffins

Banana Banana Muffins

Yesterday, I found blueberries and two bananas in my freezer.
I found vanilla yogurt and eggs in my fridge.  

I entered a Google Search for "healthy blueberry banana yogurt muffins", found this recipe, and made these muffins. They have a really moist, almost sticky texture like banana bread. 

I did not have any milk on hand so I used some canned fat free evaporated milk. I also substituted white whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. 

The recipe link is HERE.
 
Next time I make these muffins, I think I will increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees.  The recipe called for 325 degrees and it took my muffins a little extra time to bake.
 
Glad to have these on hand for easy breakfasts and snacks for the work week. I put most of them in the freezer.
 
Did you bake any new recipes this weekend?

 

No comments: