Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Busy, busy, busy


Life has been busy the past several months.  Of course, I am always cooking up a storm for my family but not always finding time to chat about it on my blog.  The new dog, Sandy, is keeping me busy.  I often go for two walks a day on my days off.  That's a good thing.  I am finding a little time for knitting and also making things for my Etsy shop.  Here are some of the things which have been keeping me busy...

 Mini-mitten mania!
 

Some socks for a friend...
 

Some custom order pillows...


And some pillows in some really cool fabrics. The photo above and the photo below are two of my all time favorites.

 
Now, I am driving to work in the dark and driving home as the sun is setting behind the mountains. Somehow I think I'll be finding a bit more time for blogging since winter is nearly upon us. 
 
Gosh, it's nearly 11:30 pm... time for some shut eye!
 

No comments: