Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cauliflower for Breakfast


Cauliflower for Breakfast

A few posts back, I posted about Oven Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower (see it HERE).  I like the recipe so much, I've made it three times and just bought more cauliflower to make it again.  I enjoy it reheated as a side dish, but I've also been having it for breakfast. 

I chop up the cold cauliflower into smaller bits, warm a little olive oil or coconut oil in a skillet, and reheat the cauliflower in the skillet. While doing so, I cook up an over easy egg and maybe some turkey sausage.  I put the cooked egg on top of the cauliflower and break the egg yolk over it all.  Delicious!

For years, I've thought I was not a fan of cauliflower but suddenly I find that I love it. I plan to try some new cauliflower recipes soon, but I seem to keep making the turmeric version over and over...


No comments: