Monday, February 20, 2017

Asian-style Cauliflower Fried Rice



Asian-style Cauliflower Fried Rice

Can you handle one more post about cauliflower rice? This is post #3 about cauliflower rice in case you've lost track.  This is the recipe I am enjoying this week and I love it.  The first night I enjoyed this dish, I ate it as it is pictured above. I think it needed some added protein for some texture variation (chicken or shrimp). The next day, I went to the store and got some fresh shrimp (it was on sale) and I loved the addition of sautéed shrimp to this dish.

This recipe comes from one of my very favorite blogs called Skinnytaste (www.skinnytaste.com).  The Asian-style Cauliflower Rice recipe can be found by clicking HERE.  I did not really make many changes to the recipe except I added even more peas and carrots and I also added in a few fresh, chopped sugar snap peas since I had a few on hand.

No comments: