Saturday, January 19, 2019

Slow Cooker Tikka Masala


Slow Cooker Tikka Masala

As you might imagine, I follow lots of cooking/baking blogs.  I have their posts sent to my e-mail inbox which is a feature many blogs offer.  Last weekend, I got an e-mail from "Fit Foodie Finds" and the blog post was all about prepping and freezing ingredients to later thaw and cook in a slow cooker. Brilliant!  You can see the blog post HERE.

I decided to make one of the six recipes right away (as opposed to freezing the ingredients to prepare another day).  I really like the idea of prepping various recipes and freezing the ingredients for meals in the future. The blog post from Fit Food Finds is really great if you check it out; if you want to prepare all six recipes at once and freeze them, there is one big master shopping list for all ingredients needed to prepare the recipes. 

The recipe I tried was Slow Cooker Tikka Masala.  Here is the recipe LINK.

I enjoyed this recipe with basmati rice and Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower (you can find the cauliflower recipe HERE... it's one of my favorite recipes).


No comments: