Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Chicken & Orzo Salad


Chicken & Orzo Salad

I got this recipe from my mother-in-law, Maryellen. This salad is so delicious. I recently changed up the proportions to this recipe so that there was more chicken and veggies and less pasta. My recipe tweaks need some work!  Here is the original recipe (it is PERFECT as is!); the recipe source is Williams-Sonoma. 

Click here for the recipe link:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/recipe/chicken-and-orzo-salad.html

This is a great dish to bring to a potluck or a picnic. Make preparation easier by using rotisserie chicken from your grocery store deli. 


I even made noodles out of zucchini (zoodles) and added them to my salad after sautéing them slightly.

Brace yourself, I think you'll be seeing zoodles and other spiralized veggies here in the near future. I got a new kitchen gadget!

No comments: