Monday, March 27, 2017

WIAY (What I Ate Yesterday)


WIAY (What I Ate Yesterday)

I've decided that it is a good idea to take photos of everything I eat in a day when I am trying to get back on track with eating healthy and keeping portions in check.  Let's just say I've been eating out too much lately.  Yesterday was a good healthy eating day and knowing I was keeping track of everything for this blog post kept me from snacking when I was tempted to snack!

BREAKFAST:  An Oroweat Multigrain Sandwich Thin with peanut butter, banana, and chia seeds.


LUNCH: A Unwich with turkey, provolone cheese, mashed avocado, cucumber, tomato... all wrapped up in romaine lettuce leaves.


SNACKS:

Above... a flourless muffin made with banana, chocolate chips, and almonds.  Here is a recipe LINK.
Below... an apple.


DINNER:  Below... a green chili turkey burger and salad.  Recipe link is HERE.


SNACK below:   Yogurt & Fruit Parfait... Greek yogurt, thawed frozen mixed berries and cherries, and homemade granola.


Not pictured:  wine and popcorn!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

yummy ideas...I had a tofu sandwich when I was visiting my mom...just wheat bread, Dijon, tofu, lettuce and tomato...and it was so good...

~Have a lovely day!