Tuesday, May 30, 2017

W.I.A.Y. (What I Ate Yesterday)




I continue to have "food prep" sessions where I make up healthy things to grab and eat. Above you can see some kale salads I threw together. They are all a little different and I LOVE them all.  I also put some frozen berries in tubs and topped the berries with Greek yogurt.  We ate out too many times again last week so yesterday my plan was eat healthy to get back on track.

Here's a look at "What I Ate Yesterday".  It was an easy and delicious day.

Below... breakfast... berries, Greek yogurt, and homemade granola.  Here is the recipe LINK.


Lunch... below... one of those yummy kale salads. This one has strawberries, hard boiled egg, toasted almonds, and a little feta cheese.  I am loving the new balsamic vinaigrette recipe I found. The recipe link is HERE.


Below... a snack of Waldorf Salad Cottage Cheese.  Recipe link is HERE.


Below... dinner... leftover Chicken Fajita Kebabs.  We've made this recipe twice in the past week. It's so good. Here is the recipe LINK.


Below... a snack of baby carrots.  I had to share these with the dogs. :)


And below... my wine and roasted almonds before bed. It was a healthy and delicious day.  We went for two hikes and a bike ride. I also tried out a new workout program called "PiYo."  More about that another day.



No comments: